Wednesday 26 July 2017

Community Service Initiative

Lecturer: Tay Shir Men

This module is very interesting and meaningful. I am learnt a lot of things after this visit. It gave me an opportunity to give more concerns to our society in our country. The kids remind me that as a people can always live in happily no matter how hard is the situation and problems I face.

Besides that, I am proud and glad that I am a part of the member in this game because all members are work hard on it and had teamwork spirit. This game gave me a unforgotten memory in my life. Furthermore, I am feeling very grateful and excited when the kids enjoyed our game. I though this game will give them a very difference experience in their life. I wish the game is really can help them gain more knowledge about the medicals.

Lastly, I am really enjoy this visit. It gave me an very difference experience in my university’s life.





No comments:

Post a Comment